Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wine and Food in New York

Almost forgot to post, but week before last was the New York Wine and Food Festival.



Cooking Channel had its coming out party with plenty of exposure during the weekend's events.




Entourage star Debi Mazar and her husband Gabrieli Corcos joined me at an event.



And during the closing party



I spent some nice bonding time with Pat Neely of Down Home with the Neely'sand Nadia Goisa from Bitchin' Kitchen.



It was a busy weekend, but so much fun, thanks to all the great Food Network and Cooking Channel stars.

1 comment:

The Power of Food said...

Dear Mr. Smith,

My name is Allison Babes and I am a senior at Florida State Univeristy studying Marketing and Communications. Food has always been a passion of mine and reading your blog is a true inspiration. I hope to one day appreciate my career the way you do.

Thank you,

Allison Babes
Acb07f@gmail.com